BCA 2021: 6th Conference of
Bangladesh Crystallographic Association
Friday, Saturday: 15 – 16 January, 2021
There will be plenary and invited lectures, oral and poster presentations on the following (but not limited to) fields of crystallographic related sciences:
- Structural Chemistry, Structural Physics
- Material Science, Advanced Materials
- Small Angle Scattering
- Crystal Growth and Engineering
- Small and Macro Molecules
- Structural Biology, Membrane Proteins
- Structural Proteomics and Bioinformatics
- Drug Designing
- Energy Related Materials
- Crystallographic Computing
- All abstracts to be submitted in English.
- All presenters, whose abstracts will be accepted, must register for the conference.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book of the conference.
Abstract Submission Guideline:
Scientists interested in presenting papers/posters are requested to submit an abstract electronically, within 200 words, by 30 November 2020 using the EasyChair link below: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=bca2021
Please note all presenting authors of accepted abstracts have to register to present their papers / posters in the conference.
- Submission of Abstracts : 30 November 2020
- Notification of Acceptance : 15 December 2020
- Last date of Registration : 21 December 2020